Puyang Pangking power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Puyang Pangking power station (国电濮阳发电厂) is a 420-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Hualong District, Puyang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
On August 28, 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: China Guodian Corp
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Hualong District, Puyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.7527407, 114.983784 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 420 MW (Units 1 & 2: 210 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Puyang Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage". Reuters. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company". Bloomberg News. 28 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017