Qingshuihe Cogen project
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qingshuihe Cogen project (内蒙古呼和浩特清水河县热电联产项目) is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Qingshuihe County, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Hohhot Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
An unknown company planned to build a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 600 MW in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
However, there have been no developments on the project since 2011, and it appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Qingshuihe Cogen Project
- Parent company:
- Location: Qingshuihe County, Hohhot Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.908, 111.686 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古清水河县热电厂建设项目", 内蒙古招商网, 2011-08-30