Qinyang Changhuai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qinyang Changhuai power station (中化集团沁阳长怀电力有限公司) is a 55-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the site of the plant in Qinyang City.
Background on Plant
Qinyang Jianghuai power station was a two-unit coal-fired power plant totaling 110 MW in capacity. The plant was completed in 1997. It is owned by ChemChina.
- Sponsor: China National Chemical Equipment Corporation, Haohua Yuhang Chemical Company Limited
- Parent company: ChemChina
- Location: Qinyang City, Jiaozuo Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.184297, 112.8709 (exact)
- Status: Retired (Unit 1), Operating (Unit 2)
- Gross capacity: 110 MW (Units 1 & 2: 55 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 1997
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: