Quanhui cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Quanhui cogen power station (泉惠石化工业区热电联产（A厂区）) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station, under construction in Hui'an, Quanzhou, Fujian Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hui'an, Quanzhou, Fujian Province, China.
The Quanhui cogeneration power station is a 100 MW plant under construction in Hui'an, Fujian, which will provide heat and power to the Quanhui Petrochemical Industrial Zone. The total investment into the project was about 163.296 million RMB, 30% of which will be a capital investment, while the rest will be obtained from bank loans.
In August 2020, the project passed an environmental impact assessment done by the Fujian Provincial Department of Ecology and Environment.
It is still unclear when construction began or when the plant will be commissioned.
- Sponsor: Sinochem Quanzhou Yuanqu Development Co 中化泉州园区发展有限公司
- Parent company: Sinochem Group
- Location: Hui'an, Quanzhou, Fujian Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.0611, 118.8975 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 50 MW (start-up in 2020)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 50 MW (start-up in 2020)
Articles and Resources
- "文章详情 - 佳建网/建筑信息服务平台". www.jiajianwang.cn. 2020-03-16. Retrieved 2021-07-28.
- 中化泉州园区发展有限公司. "泉惠石化工业区热电联产（A厂区）节能报告顺利通过评审_首页_中化泉州园区发展有限公司". www.sinochemqzyq.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2021-07-28.
- 住建网资质查询平台 (2020-08-24). "福建省生态环境厅关于泉惠石化工业区热电联产（A厂区）项目环境影响报告书的批复-福建省拟建工程-住建网资质查询平台". www.jianshenet.com. Retrieved 2021-07-28.