Quifa Oil Field (Colombia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Quifa Field is an operating oil field in Colombia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Colombia.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Frontera Energy Colombia Corp Sucursal Colombia
- Owner: Frontera Energy Colombia Corp Sucursal Colombia (60%); Ecopetrol (40%)
- Parent: Frontera Energy Corporation (60%); Ecopetrol S.A. (40%)
- Discovery year: Not stated
- Production start year: Not stated
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Quifa Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||17||million bbl/y||2019|
|reserves||oil||2P reserves||146||million bbl||2012|
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- (2019) PRODUCCIÓN FISCALIZADA DE PETRÓLEO POR CAMPO ENERO - DICIEMBRE DE 2019 . Report.
- "GeoVisor v3.1". Agencia Nacional de Hidrocarburos (ANH). Archived from the original on March 22, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Annual Information Form For The Year Ended December 31, 2020" (PDF). Frontera Energy. March 3, 2021. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) A25574TZFLBNK7NWQT47 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "About Ecopetrol". EcoPetrol. Archived from the original on June 13, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- "Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp" (PDF). Frontera Energy. December 31, 2013. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 28, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.