Rômulo Almeida power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Rômulo Almeida power station (Usina Termelétrica Rômulo Almeida, also known as Cogeração Camaçari) is a 120-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Bahia, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Camaçari, the state of Bahia, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: Camaçari, Bahia, Brazil
- Coordinates: -12.6671, -38.3233 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 120 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Portal Fator Brasil". Fator Brasil. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.