Rongcheng City Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Rongcheng City Cogen power station (荣成市热电公司) is a 35-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Rongcheng, Weihai, Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Rongcheng, Weihai, Shandong Province, China.
- Sponsor: Rongcheng Haoyang Cogen Power Co
- Parent company: Shuifa Group
- Location: Rongcheng, Weihai, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.1652, 122.4867 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 35 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 35 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources