Dananhu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
SDIC Dananhu power station (国投哈密能源开发公司大南湖电厂一期) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Nanhu (Dananhu) Township (Xiang). The plant is located about 70 km south of Hami City.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: SDIC Hami Energy Co.
- Parent company: Guoxin Hongsheng Investment Company (36%), ChinaCoal (29%), China Chengtong Holding Group (20%), National Energy Investment Group (15%)
- Location: Nanhu (Dananhu) Township (Xiang), Hami (Kumul) City, Hami Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 42.305944, 93.351929 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (2 x 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2014
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: