Saih Rawl–Sur gas pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Saih Rawl–Sur gas pipeline is an existing natural gas pipeline, running from Saih Rawl gas field to Sur, Oman.
The pipeline runs from Saih Rawl gas field, Al Wusta governorate, to Oman Qalhat LNG Terminal in Sur, Ash Sharqiyah South governorate, Oman.
- Operator: Petroleum Development Oman
- Parent Company: Government of Oman (60%), Shell (34%), Total (4%), Partex (2%)
- Current capacity: 12 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 360 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2000
Articles and resources
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Oman prepares for oil expansion and gas production for LNG export, Oil & Gas Journal, 4 June 1998.
- Oman LNG, Wikipedia, accessed July 2018.