Samah-Dahra oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Samah-Dahra oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Samah oilfield to Dahra oilfield, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Samah oilfield, Al Wahat district, to Dahra oilfield, Sirte district, Libya.
- Operator: Waha Oil Company
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (59.18%), ConocoPhillips (16.33%), Total (16.33%), Hess (8.16%)
- Current capacity: 3.16 mtpa
- Length: 296 km / 183 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Oil major Total expands in Libya, buys Marathon's Waha stake for $450 million, Reuters, 2 Mar. 2018.
- Annual Statistics Bulletin, OPEC, 2009, p.71