Scharenstetten–Lindau Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Scharenstetten–Lindau Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Germany.
The pipeline starts in Scharenstetten, Germany, and runs to Lindau, Germany.
- Parent company: Bayernets
- Length: 103.7 km / 64.5 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Scharenstetten_Lindau
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "bayernets: Network map". www.bayernets.de. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor