Shahaiji No.1 coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shahaiji No.1 coal mine (国网能源和丰煤电有限公司沙吉海一号煤矿) the construction site is located within Tacheng area of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 5 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County, Tacheng, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 23, 2018, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Shajihai No. 1 coal mine project in Hoxtolgay mining area, Xinjiang, with an approved production capacity of 5 million tonnes per year. The coal mine project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval
- Sponsor: State Grid Energy Hefeng Coal Power Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China Energy Investment Corporation(100%)
- Location: Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County, Tacheng, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 400-499
- Coal Field: Hoxtolgay Coal Field
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 490Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 44k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: