Shandong Qingquan Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shandong Qingquan Cogen power station (山东清泉热电厂) is a proposed 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The map below shows the location for the plant at 66 Haiba Road in Laishan District.
Background on Plant
Shandong Qingquan Cogen power station is a proposed 30 MW coal plant in Laishan District, sponsored by Shandong Qingquan Group.
- Sponsor: Shandong Qingquan Industry Co
- Parent company: Shandong Qingquan Group
- Location: 66 Haiba Road, Laishan District, Yantai prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 37.423322, 121.476606 (exact)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 30 MW
- Start year:
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山东省环保厅近期受理5个电力项目(6)," 北极星电力网, 2016/11/18