Shandong Steel Rizhao Captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shandong Steel Rizhao Captive power station (山钢日照精品基地自备电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Lanshan District.
Background on Project
Shandong Steel Rizhao Captive power station is a proposed 2 x 350 MW subcritical coal plant. The plant is sponsored by Shandong Iron and Steel Group to power its steel plant in Lanshan District. Construction began in October 2017.
As of February 2019, photos show construction advancing quickly.
Unit 1 was commissioned in October 2019, and unit 2 in November 2020.
- Sponsor: Shandong Steel Rizhao Co
- Parent company: Shandong Iron and Steel Group
- Location: Lanshan District, Rizhao Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.186041, 119.388047 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2019–2020
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山钢日照精品基地2×350MW自备电厂工程第一方混凝土顺利浇筑," HLFDW, 2017-10-27
- "奋进2019 成科机电参与的山东钢铁集团日照精品钢铁基地自备电厂项目完成交货," Shandong Iron and Steel Group, 2019-02-01
- "喜讯 | 国能中电集团山钢日照精品基地2×350MW自备电厂#2机组168h整套试运圆满完成 - 集团动态 - 国能中电集团". www.cpcepgroup.com. 2020-11-14. Retrieved 2020-12-22.