Shenhua Baorixile Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenhua Baorixile Surface Mine (神华宝日希勒能源有限公司宝日希勒露天煤矿) is located in Old Barag Banner, Hulunbuir, Inner Mongolia, China. The production capacity of it 35 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Baorixile Town,Old Barag Banner, Hulunbuir, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Baorixile Surface Mine, which was developed in 1980, was merged into Shenhua Group in December 2005, with an approved capacity of 35 million tons per year
At the end of 2009, the reconstruction and expansion project of Baorixile Surface Mine was completed and passed the acceptance.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Baorixile Energy Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(39.32%), Guangda Holding Co.(17.78%), China National Petroleum Corporation(9.75%), Changchun Jijun Trade Co.(2.99%), Others(30.16%)
- Location: Baorixile Town,Chenbaerhu Banner, Hulunbuir, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 49.391925, 119.746017(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 35 Mt
- Total Resource: 1622Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 1,303Mt 
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 43.7151k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 1980
- Source of Financing: