Shenhua Shendong Daliuta power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenhua Shendong Daliuta power station (神华国华神木热电厂热电联产项目一期) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant in Shenmu County.
Background on Plant
However, with no updates since the plant was proposed in 2012, it appears to be cancelled.
On August 28, 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: China Shenhua Energy Co
- Parent company: Shenhua Group (now National Energy Investment Group)
- Location: Majiata Town, Shenmu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.841403, 110.442394 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "榆林市管理处为国华神木热电厂预选厂址进行电磁环境测试", 西安MBA版, 2013-03-07
- "神华陕西国华神木热电厂热电联产项目一期可行性报告", 神华招标网，2012-06-01
- "重要通知", 神华招标网, 2013-05-28
- "关于对神华国华陕西神木热电厂项目规划选址的公示," 陕西省住房和城乡建设厅, 2015年5月26日
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage". Reuters. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company". Bloomberg News. 28 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017