Shouguang Jvneng Cogen Power Station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shouguang Jvneng Cogen Power Station (山东寿光巨能热电发展有限公司) is a 310-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
An additional 30 MW is proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant at 1199 Xinxing Street in Shouguang.
Background on Plant
Shouguang Jvneng Cogen Power Station is a 2 x 155 MW coal plant in Shouguang, owned by Shouguang Jvneng Cogen Development. An additional 30 MW unit is proposed.
- Sponsor: Shouguang Jvneng Cogen Development Co
- Parent company: Shouguang Jvneng Cogen Development
- Location: 1199 Xinxing Street, Shouguang, Weifang prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 36.873034, 118.770616 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Construction (Unit 3)
- Gross capacity: 340 MW (Units 1&2: 155 MW, Unit 3: 30 MW)
- Start year: 2006 (Unit 1), 2007 (Unit 2)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山东寿光巨能热电项目正式开工建设," 中国电建, 2018/5/4