Shuicheng Gemudi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shuicheng Gemudi power station (粤电水城格目底热电联产) is a proposed 1700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the power station would be built at Yanjing Xiang, Shuicheng County, Liupanshui Prefecture.
Background on Project
However, no further action could be found for this project since 2014, and plans appear abandoned.
- Sponsor: Yudean Guizhou
- Parent company: Yudean Group
- Location: Huangjiazhai Village, Yanjing Town, Shuicheng County, Liupanshui Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.421436, 105.011272 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source: Shuicheng Mining Area
- Source of financing: