Simingshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Simingshan Coal Mine (山西煤炭运销集团四明山煤业有限公司四明山煤矿) is located in the territory of Beishi Town in Shanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Beishi Village, Beishi Town, Gaoping, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In January 2011, the construction of Simingshan Coal Mine was approved by the Shanxi Provincial Coal Industry Bureau. On December 20th 2018, it entered into the trail operation phase and is expected to complete before June 20th 2019.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Coal Transportation and Sales Group Simingshan Coal Industry Co
- Parent company: Jinneng Group (90%), Gaoping Xingning Asset Management Service Center(5%), Gaoping Xingbei Investment and Consulting Service Center ( 5%)
- Location: Beishi Village, Beishi Town, Gaoping, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.770434,113.080246
- Status: Operating
- Annual Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Reserves: 149.72Mt
- Minable Reserves: 74.98Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 18.6628k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Years of Service: 45.41
- Year of Operation: December 2018