Jiulong Paper Mill Hailong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jiulong Paper Mill Hailong power station (玖龙纸业太仓海龙电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Taicang City, the approximate location of the plant, in Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Taicang Hailong Mill power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 270 MW. The plant is owned by Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Limited.
- Sponsor: Hailong Paper (Taicang) Co Ltd
- Parent company: Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Limited
- Location: Taicang City, Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.590557, 121.250512 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Taicang Hailong Mill Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Dec. 2015.