Debao Aluminum power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Debao Aluminum power station (百矿集团德保县马隘铝产业园煤电铝一体化自备电厂), previously known as Taiji Aluminum power station, is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) captive coal-fired power station for an aluminum plant in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the proposed power station.
Background on Plant
As of September 2019 the project is under construction.
- Sponsor: Baise Mining Group
- Location: Ma'ai Town, Debao County, Baise Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 23.389479, 106.719006 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "广西泰吉铝业有限责任公司高性能铝材一体化项目电源工程," Guoxin Tendering Group, 2015-03-17
- "广西泰吉铝业有限责任公司高性能铝材一体化项目," 环评公测网, accessed July 2015
- "百色市全力推进铝产业“二次创业”," Sina.com, 2016-09-05
- "德保成功签约20亿元煤电铝一体化项目," 百色新闻网, 2016-09-29
- "百矿集团德保马隘铝产业园煤电铝一体化项目环境影响评价第一次公示," Baise Mining Group, 2017-03-29
- "坚持科技创新 推动绿色发展——百矿集团生态煤电铝循环经济产业链发展综述," 党委宣传部, 2019-09-16