Tanin Gas Field
The Tanin gas field is located off the coast of Israel in the Mediterranean Sea.
The map below shows the location of the gas field in the Mediterranean Sea, off the coast of Israel.
Energean expects to develop the field after the Karish and Karish North fields are developed.
- Operator: Energean Oil and Gas plc and Kerogen Capital
- Parent company:
- Location: Mediterranean Sea
- Coordinates: 33.1413060, 33.8629490 (exact)
- Reserves: 921 bcf of 2P gas reserves; 4.5 mmbls of 2P liquids reserves
- Status: Discovered
- "Tanin". Energean. Retrieved February 1, 2021.
- Solomon, Shoshanna (December 16, 2019). "Israel to start pumping gas from Leviathan, making country an energy powerhouse". www.timesofisrael.com.
- "Index of Oil and Gas Wells in Israel" (PDF). Ministry of Energy. June 7, 2020.