Taohe coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Taohe coal mine (和布克赛尔蒙古自治县华地矿业有限公司陶和矿井) (Phase I). The construction site is located in Hebuksail Mongolian Autonomous County, Tacheng, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, and the construction scale of the first phase mine is 1.2 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the approximate location of the proposed coal mine in Hebuksail Mongolian Autonomous County, Tacheng, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On September 9, 2020, the National Energy Administration approved the first-phase project of Taohe Mine in Xinjiang. The first-phase mine has production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Sponsor: Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County Huadi Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shandong First Geological and Mineral Exploration Institute(100%)
- Location: Hebuksail Mongolian Autonomous County, Tacheng, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 46.798152,85.710006
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field: Hoxtolgay Coal Field
- Total Resource: 1496.31Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 579.14Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (long flame coal, non-caking coal) 
- Mine Size: 62.032k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: