Tarragona Power Station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tarragona Power Station is a 417-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Tarragona, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in La Canonja, the province of Tarragona, Spain.
- Sponsor: TARRAGONA POWER S.L.
- Parent company: Iberdrola
- Location: La Canonja, the province of Tarragona, Spain
- Coordinates: 41.1102, 1.1805 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 417 MW
Articles and Resources
- European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), European Union, version 16 (May 2019).
- Iberdrola buying RWE's 50 pct in Tarragona plant - Reuters
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WTAPOWER-12-C7 accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WTAPOWER-12-C7 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91