Tartaruga Verde Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Tartaruga Verde Field is an operating oil and gas field in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Petrobras
- Owner: Petrobras (50%); Petronas (50%)
- Parent: Petrobras (50%); Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas) (50%)
- Discovery year: 2009
- Production start year: 2014
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Tartaruga Verde Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||38||million bbl/y||2020|
|cumulative production||oil||not applicable||10||million bbl||2015|
|cumulative production||gas||not applicable||105||million m³||2015|
|reserves||oil||original oil in place||1 681||million bbl||2015|
|reserves||gas||original gas in place||17 719||million m³||2015|
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- (2020) Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels Statistical Yearbook 2020 . Report.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "Plano de Desenvolvimento Aprovado - Tartaruga Verde - 2016" (PDF). Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Profile - Petrobras". Petrobras. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- "Unconventional". PETRONAS Global. Archived from the original on May 26, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- "Boletim da Produção de Petróleo e Gás Natural - ENCARTE DE CONSOLIDAÇÃO DA PRODUÇÃO - 2020" (PDF). Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis. January 31, 2021. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.