Tengzhou Fuyuan Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tengzhou Fuyuan Cogen power station (枣矿滕州富源低热值燃料热电厂) is a 48-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
An additional 700 MW is proposed.
The map below shows Zhangwang Town, Tengzhou, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Project
Tengzhou Fuyuan Cogen power station is a 48 MW coal plant in Shandong. It began operating in 2005, and is owned by Zaozhuang Mining Group.
Concrete pouring began in March 2018. The project is reported to be a CHP plant for residential use, which would exempt it from "red light" restrictions on new permitting and construction in Shandong province.
Plant Details of units 2-3
- Sponsor:Tengzhou Fuyuan Co
- Parent company: Zaozhuang Mining Group
- Location: Zhangwang Town, Tengzhou, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.9353883, 117.1019175 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 2&3: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start date:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山东省环保厅受理枣矿田陈富源2×350MW项目," Sohu, 10-24-2016
- "滕州富源低热值燃料热电有限公司枣矿田陈富源2×350MW煤矸石综合利用项目工程社会稳定风险评估公众参与公示," Nov 11, 2016
- "田陈富源2×35万千瓦煤矸石综合利用项目获山东省发改委核准批复," 王 军 振华 邓东, 2017-05-03
- "山东田陈富源2×35万千瓦热电项目开工—总投资31.8亿元," China 5e, 2017-12-28
- "枣矿田陈富源项目主厂房基础第一罐混凝土正式浇灌," 总承包分公司, 2018-03-02