Tengzhou Fuyuan Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tengzhou Fuyuan Cogen power station (枣矿滕州富源低热值燃料热电厂) is a 745-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant under development in Shandong Province, China.
An additional 48 MW retired at the site.
The map below shows Zhangwang Town, Tengzhou, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Project
Tengzhou Fuyuan Cogen power station originally involved at least one 48 MW coal unit in Shandong. It began operating in 2005, and was owned by Zaozhuang Mining Group.
The province issued a notice about 2022 retirements in January 2023 generally. The unit appeared to retire at the site in 2022.
Based on a January 2023 provincial plant listing, it appeared the site also included a 45 MW unit 6 operating.
Concrete pouring began in March 2018. The project was reported to be a CHP plant for residential use, which would exempt it from "red light" restrictions on new permitting and construction in Shandong province.
Unit 1 began operating in August 2022.
- Sponsor:Tengzhou Fuyuan Co
- Parent company: Zaozhuang Mining Group
- Location: Zhangwang Town, Tengzhou, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.9353883, 117.1019175 (exact)
- Status: New Unit 1: Operating, New Unit 2: Construction
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 2&3: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start date:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山东省环保厅受理枣矿田陈富源2×350MW项目," Sohu, 10-24-2016
- [E.g."关于山东省2022年淘汰关停燃煤机组的公示," Shandong Provincial Energy Bureau, 2023-01-18
- "关于煤电行业能效水平（第一批）的公告," Shandong, January 9, 2023
- "滕州富源低热值燃料热电有限公司枣矿田陈富源2×350MW煤矸石综合利用项目工程社会稳定风险评估公众参与公示," Nov 11, 2016
- "田陈富源2×35万千瓦煤矸石综合利用项目获山东省发改委核准批复," 王 军 振华 邓东, 2017-05-03
- "山东田陈富源2×35万千瓦热电项目开工—总投资31.8亿元," China 5e, 2017-12-28
- "枣矿田陈富源项目主厂房基础第一罐混凝土正式浇灌," 总承包分公司, 2018-03-02
- "中国能建天津电建：点赞！山东枣矿田陈富源2×35万千瓦煤矸石综合利用项目1号机组投运," TJTFEA, 2022-08-09