Termo Norte II power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Termo Norte II power station (Usina Termo Norte II) is a 427-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rondônia, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Porto Velho, the state of Rondônia, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Termo Norte Energia Ltda.
- Parent company: Kinder Morgan, Inc.
- Location: Porto Velho, Rondônia, Brazil
- Coordinates: -8.7948, -63.8153 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 427 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Termo Norte 2 Gas Power Plant". Industry About. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Global Energy Observatory ID 43327, accessed May 2021
- "Termo Norte-II CCGT Power Plant Brazil". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.