Vedan Vietnam Cogeneration power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Vietnam and coal|
Vedan Vietnam Cogeneration power station (also referred to as Than Vê Đan power station) is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Đồng Nai province, Vietnam.
The map below shows the location of the power plant, which powers the Vedan Vietnam food & fertilizer manufacturing plant, in Phước Thái commune, Long Thành district, Đồng Nai province.
The Vedan Vietnam Cogeneration power station is a 60-MW single-unit coal-fired power plant that powers Vedan Vietnam JSC's food & fertilizer plant in Đồng Nai province. It was completed in 2015, and runs on imported coal.
- Sponsor: Vedan Vietnam Joint Stock Company
- Parent company:
- Location: Vedan Vietnam facility, Phước Thái commune, Long Thành district, Đồng Nai province
- Coordinates: 10.66075, 107.02451 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 60 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2015
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source: Imported
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Viet Nam Energy Sector Assessment, Strategy, and Road Map," Asian Development Bank, December 2015, Appendix 1: Data Tables
- Sau Formosa đến lượt Vedan xin tự nhập than để phát điện, Dan Tri, 14 Oct. 2016.
- GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY, Vedan Vietnam website, accessed June 2017.