Tibisti-Aseida Gathering oil pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Tibisti-Aseida Gathering oil pipeline (or Ora-Beda Gathering-Aseida Gathering oil pipeline) is an existing oil pipeline, running from Tibisti oilfield to Aseida gathering, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Tibisti oilfield (also called Ora-Beda oilfield), Al Wahat district, to Aseida gathering, Sirte district, Libya.
- Operator: Harouge Oil Operations
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (88%), PetroCanada (12%)
- Current capacity: 24 inches
- Length: 135 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.