From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Tomskaya mine is a former coal mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the mine, near Mezhdurechensk, in Mezhdurechensky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
In 2009, the mine was mothballed.
- Sponsor: Raspadskaya Coal Company
- Parent Company: Evraz
- Location: Mezhdurechensk, Kemerovo Oblast
- GPS Coordinates: 53.686186, 87.969847 (exact)
- Status: Mothballed
- Production Capacity: 1.3 Mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal type: Metallurgical
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта «Томская», Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Robin Paxton, "UPDATE 2-Russia's Evraz to form coal giant through merger," "Reuters," June 15, 2007.
- "Шахта «Томская», MiningWiki.ru, accessed July 2020.
- "Coal storms Primorye," "ZR Press," February 27, 2019.
- Elena Popova, "The emergency seam of the Tomskaya mine will be flooded for the safety of miners," "Russia Today," February 10, 2006.