Tsimín Oil and Gas Field (Mexico)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Tsimín Field is an operating oil and gas field in Mexico.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Mexico.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: PEMEX
- Owner: PEMEX
- Parent: Petroleos Mexicanos
- Discovery year: 2007
- Production start year: 2012
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Tsimín Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||5||million bbl/y||2020|
|production||associated gas||not applicable||708||million m³/y||2020|
|reserves||oil||2P reserves||8||million bbl||2020|
|reserves||gas||2P reserves||1 517||million m³||2020|
|reserves||hydrocarbons||1P reserves||19||million boe||2019|
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
- million boe = million barrels of oil equivalent
Articles and Resources
- Gobierno de Mexico (June 2, 2021). "Base Nacional de Campos Petroleros". Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved May 5, 2021.
- "Hydrocarbon Reserves of Mexico as of January 1, 2015" (PDF). Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX). Archived (PDF) from the original on May 28, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Pemex to close Tsimín oilfield in 2026". Newsbase. February 11, 2021. Archived from the original on May 28, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "PEMEX - Petroleos Mexicanos & Productive Subsidiary Companies Business Plan 2019-2023" (PDF). Pemex. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 13, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- Comision Nacional de Hidrocarburos con informacion propia y de Petroleos Mexicanos. "Sistema de Informacion de Hidrocarburos". Portal CNIH. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved May 5, 2021.
- UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION (December 31, 2019). "PETRÓLEOS MEXICANO- ANNUAL REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934 for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2019" (PDF). PEMEX. Archived (PDF) from the original on July 13, 2021. Retrieved May 5, 2021.