Tworóg-Kędzierzyn Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Tworóg-Kędzierzyn Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Poland.
- Owner: Gaz-System
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 43.4 km / 27 miles
- Diameter: 39.37 inches
- Financing: €30 million (US$36 million) grant from the European Regional Development Fund
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 2020
Construction on the project began in December 2018. As of September 2020, GAZ-System states the project will be completed within 2020. It is a part of the "North - South Gas Corridor in Western Poland Project" which is listed as "TRA-F-247" by the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) and " 6.2.11" by the European Union.
Articles and resources
- Tworórog-Kędzierzyn Gas Pipeline, Gaz-System, accessed August 2020
- GAZ-SYSTEM (June 1, 2019). "PCI STATUS PROJECTS" (PDF). gaz-system.pl. Retrieved September 27, 2020.
- "GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.: Tworóg-Kędzierzyn". en.gaz-system.pl. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- Tworóg-Kędzierzyn, Gaz-System, accessed Mar. 4, 2021
- GAZ-SYSTEM completes construction of gas pipeline, World Pipelines, Jan. 27, 2020
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (2020). "TYNDP - Annex A - Projects Tables RPJ007_NS_2020 - entsog". ENTSOG. Retrieved September 16, 2020.