Ulanhot Xing'an-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ulanhot Xing'an-2 power station (华能北方联合电力兴安热电公司) is a 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Ulanhot (Wulanhaote) City.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: North United Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Sichou Road, Ulanhot (Wulanhaote) City, Hinggan (Xing'an) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 46.074593, 122.052799 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 1-4: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Coal-Fired Plants in China: Inner Mongolia, Industcards, accessed Sept. 2015.