Unit Zahedan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Unit Zahedan power station is a proposed 880-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Zahedan, Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Unit Group
- Parent company: Unit Group
- Location: Zahedan, Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 29.4519, 60.8842 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 880 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 880 MW (to start 2021)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)