Unit Zahedan power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Unit Zahedan power station is a cancelled 880-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Zahedan, Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Iran.
As of July 2021 there has not been news about the Zahedan plant proposal and it is assumed to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Unit International Enerji A.Ş.
- Parent company: Unit International SA
- Location: Zahedan, Sistan & Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 29.4519, 60.8842 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (cancelled): 880 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 880 MW (to start 2021)
Articles and Resources