Upper Zakum-Das Island oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Upper Zakum-Das Island oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Upper Zakum offshore oilfield to Das Island, United Arab Emirates.
The pipeline runs from Upper Zakum offshore oilfield to Das Island, United Arab Emirates.
- Operator: Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company
- Parent Company: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Current capacity: 310,000 barrels per day
- Length: 92 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2001
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Abu Dhabi inaugurates Zakum-Das Island pipeline, Gulf News, 7 Mar. 2001.