Urashan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Urashan power station (乌拉山发电厂) is a retired 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Urat Front (Wulate Qian) Banner, the approximate location of the plant, in Bayannur (Bayannao'er) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: North United Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Urat Front (Wulate Qian) Banner, Bayannur (Bayannao'er) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.736, 108.652 (approximate)
- Status: Retired (2007)
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1-2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1975
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Urashan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.