Varosfoeld–Slobodnica Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Varosfoeld–Slobodnica Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Hungary.
The pipeline starts in Varosfoeld, Hungary, and runs to Bata, Hungary.
- Parent company: MOL Group
- Length: 150.5 km / 93.5 mi
- Diameter: 800 mm / 31.5 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Varosfoeld_Slobodnica_10
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "Company History". FGSZ. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor