Wabamum power station
Wabamum power station was a 537-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Wabamum, Alberta, Canada.
The satellite photo below shows the former site of the plant in Wabamum, Alberta, Canada.
The plant was owned and operated by Transalta.
- Owner: Transalta
- Parent Company: Transalta
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 537 MW: Unit 1: 62 MW; Unit 2: 57 MW; Unit 3: 139 MW; Unit 4: 279 MW
- In service: Unit 1: 1956-2005; Unit 2: 1958-2005; Unit 3: 1962-2005; Unit 4: 1967-2010
- Location: Wabamum, Alberta, Canada
- GPS Coordinates: 53.558333,-114.488056 (exact)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
Articles and Resources
- Wabamum Generating Station, Wikipedia, accessed June 2020
- TransAlta fully retires all the units of its Wabamun power plant, Transalta, Mar. 31, 2010
Wikipedia also has an article on Wabamum power station Wabamum Generating Station). This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License