Weihua Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Weihua Cogen power station (炜华集团炜华热电) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station under development in Shandong province, China.
An additional 100 MW is proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant at 117 Hengye 3rd Road in Zhanhua.
Background on Plant
Weihua Cogen power station is a 2 x 50 MW coal plant under development in Zhanhua, owned by Weihua Group. An additional 2 x 50 MW is proposed.
The first two units were planned for commissioning in 2016, but as of June 2019 Planet satellite photos show no signs of operation. There has also been no further developments on the additional two units.
- Sponsor: Weihua Cogen Power Co
- Parent company: Weihua Group
- Location: 117 Hengye 3rd Road, Zhanhua, Binzhou prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 37.705662, 118.161189 (exact)
- Status: Construction (Units 4-5), Shelved (Units 6-7)
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 4-7: 50 MW)
- Start year:
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "公司总承包的又一大机组开工," Draz, date unknown