Wenzhou LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Wenzhou LNG Terminal （温州LNG接收站）is a proposed LNG terminal in Zheijang, China.
- Sponsor: Zhejiang Energy Wenzhou LNG Co., Ltd. 浙江浙能温州液化天然气有限公司
- Owner: Zhejiang Energy Group (51%), Sinopec (41%), Wenzhou Daxiaomen Island Investment Development Corporation 8%
- Parent: Zhejiang Energy Group
- Location: Dongtou, Xiaomen Island, Wenzhou, Zheijang, China
- Coordinates: 28.007745, 121.080540 (exact)
- Additional Proposed Capacity: 3 mtpa, 0.43 bcfd
- Status: Construction
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2022
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Wenzhou LNG Terminal is a proposed LNG terminal in Zheijang, China.
The proposed Wenzhou LNG Terminal was approved by China’s National Energy Administration in 2016, and is scheduled to go online in 2018. The project includes storage tanks and a pipeline link to the gas grid, with a receiving capacity of 3 mtpa.
In August 2018 a joint venture between Zhejiang Group, Sinopec, and a local investor was created to build the terminal.
In 2018 the project was reported to be under construction.
Articles and resources
- Tripartite joint venture Wenzhou LNG project officially started, Jingji 21, April 16, 2019
- "浙江浙能温州液化天然气有限公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-20.
- China inks 20-year LNG deal with ExxonMobil, Riviera, Apr. 23, 2019
- 温州LNG接收站项目获国家能源局核准, News.cnpc.com.cn, 24 October 2016
- Oil and gas news briefs, Kenai Peninsula Borough Mayor's Office, October 20 2016
- Sinopec, Zhejiang group to build LNG terminal, first phase set for end-2021, Reuters, Aug. 22, 2018
- 浙能温州液化天然气项目开工 Wenzhou Government Website, 来源：温州日报, 作者：余佩遥 陈蜜 王艺, 09-19-2018.