Nusantara Regas Satu FSRU LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Nusantara Regas Satu FSRU LNG Terminal, also called the West Java FSRU Project, is an operating LNG terminal in Jakarta, West Java, Indonesia.
- FSRU Owner: Golar LNG
- FSRU Charterer: Nusantara Regas (a joint venture between Pertamina and PGN)
- Location: Jakarta, West Java, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.102812, 106.882008 (estimate)
- Type: Import
- Capacity: 3.8 mtpa
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2012
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
The terminal is permanently moored at a purpose built mooring structure located 15 km offshore West Java. The converted “KHANNUR” will be capable of storing ~ 125,000 cubic meters of LNG and delivering up to 500 MMSCFD (~3.8 MTPA) of regasified LNG via Nusantara Regas’s pipeline. It will fuel two power plants owned and operated by Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), Indonesia’s national power company.
Articles and resources
- Who We Are, Nusantara Regas Satu FSRU, accessed April 16, 2021
- Golar LNG Energy Executes West Java FSRU Time Charter Contract with PT Nusantara Regas (Indonesia), Offshore Energy, April 21, 2011