West Yantai LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
West Yantai LNG Terminal （中石油烟台LNG接收站）is a proposed LNG terminal in Shandong, China.
- Owner: PetroChina; Yantai Port Group
- Location: Fushan Dajijia Town, Yantai, Shandong, China
- Coordinates: 37.668560, 120.275379 (exact)
- Proposed Capacity:
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
In January 2019 it was announced that Kunlun Energy, a Hong Kong-listed subsidiary of PetroChina, and Yantai Port Group will jointly invest a total of around Yuan 7 billion ($1 billion) to build an LNG receiving terminal comprising four LNG storage tanks each 200,000 cu m in size, at the west Yantai port, and a dock capable of receiving 266,000 cu m LNG vessels.
Yantai Port was planning to accelerate the development of both LNG terminals by GCL-Poly and PetroChina.
Articles and resources
- PetroChina, Yantai Port to jointly build LNG, crude oil receiving terminals, S&P Platts Global, Jan. 10, 2019
- "烟台港携手中石油 共建中国北方油气能源基地港--人民网能源频道--人民网". energy.people.com.cn. 2019-01-09. Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- "烟台港口岸正式扩大对国际航行船舶开放-新华丝路". www.imsilkroad.com. 2020-01-14. Retrieved 2021-04-08.