Xiangrui Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiangrui Cogen power station (山东祥瑞热电有限公司) is a proposed 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the proposed location for the plant at Yanlou Town in Yanggu.
Background on Plant
Xiangrui Cogen power station is a proposed 2 x 30 MW coal plant in Yanlou Town, sponsored by Shandong Energy Group. With no developments since first proposed in 2017, the plant appears to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Xiangrui Theramal Power Co
- Parent company: Shandong Energy Group
- Location: Yanlou Town, Yanggu, Liaocheng prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 36.158716, 115.850191 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 60 MW (Units 1&2: 30 MW)
- Start year:
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山东祥瑞热电有限公司2×30MW背压机热电联产集中供热项目环境影响评价第一次公示," 建材火电, 2017-04-13