Xiaobaodang No.1 mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiaobaodang No.1 mine (陕煤小保当矿业有限公司小保当一号) is located in the town of Shenmu, Shaanxi Province, China. The total production capacity of it is up to 15 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dabaodang Town, Shenmu, Yulin, Shaanxi.
Coal Mine Background
In January 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has approved the proposed change in plan of constructing Xiaobaodang No.1 mine. The official operation can only be realized until the whole project with a capacity of 15Mt/year completes. 
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Xiaobaodang Mining Co.
- Parent company: Shaanxi Investment Group (40%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (37.88%), others(22.12%)
- Location: Dabaodang Town, Shenmu, Yulin, Shaanxi.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.756195,109.893889
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 15 Mt per year
- Total Resources: 2,461.79Mt
- Minable Reserves: 1,550.18Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 101.56km2
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of financing: