Xiaoyu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Xiaoyu Village, Xinjiayuan Town，Huairen County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Xiaoyu Coal Mine is operated by Datong Coal Mine Group Co., Ltd.. It was put into operation in 1954.
- Operator: Datong Coal Mine Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiaoyu Village, Xinjiayuan Town，Huairen County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.813832, 112.899861(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1Mt/a
- Total Resource: 405Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 326Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size: 15.14k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1954