Xigang District–Zibo Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Xigang District–Zibo Oil Pipeline 烟台西港-淄博输油管道 is an operating natural gas pipeline in China.
The pipeline runs from Xigang District of Yantai Port to the west, to Zibo, Dongying, Binzhou in Shandong province.
- Parent Company: Yantai Port Group, PipeChina
- Current Capacity: 400,000 barrels per day
- Length: 540 kilometers / 336 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2016
The pipeline was proposed in August 2011 as part of the 11th 5-year plan. It was commissioned in December 2016.
Articles and resources
- 山东最长输油管道正式投入运营 烟台至淄博全线贯通, Qilu network, Dec. 13, 2016
- Summary of Shandong Port and Crude Oil Pipeline Information (2020), zhuanlan.zhihu.com, accessed October 2020