Xinji Power Liuzhuang LHV power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinji Power Liuzhuang LHV power station (中煤新集电力刘庄低热值煤电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the power station in Yingshang County, near Maowei village.
Background on Project
Xinji Power Liuzhuang LHV power station is a proposed 2 x 350 MW coal plant by China Coal Xinji Energy Company. It is planned for Yingshang County, and would be fueled by waste coal.
In April 2019, it was reported that the Environmental Impact Assessment was underway.
- Sponsor: China Coal Xinji Energy Co.,Ltd 中煤新集能源股份有限公司
- Owner: China Coal Xinji Energy Co.,Ltd
- Parent company: China Coal
- Location: Yingshang County, Fuyang Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.810345, 116.284199 (approximate)
- Status: pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Circulating fluidized bed combustion
- Year built:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: