Xintai Section, Luyu Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Xintai Section, Luyu Oil Pipeline (新泰段，鲁豫石油管线,日照-濮阳-洛阳石油管线) (Rizhao-Liyang-Luoyang crude oil pipeline) is a oil pipeline under construction in China.
The pipeline runs from Rizhao Port, Shandong to Luoyang, Henan.
- Operating Company: Luoyang Petrochemical (Sinopec)
- Parent Company: China Petrochemical Corporation
- Current Capacity: 18 million tons per year
- Proposed Capacity: 28 million tons per year
- Length: 796 km / 494.61 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2018
The source of the pipeline is Rizhao Port imported crude oil& Zhongyuan Oil Field.
Articles and resources
- Luan Shan, Li Zongkuan and Tian Yilong 日照—濮阳—洛阳原油管道项目在豫鲁两省开工 Henan Daily, March 29, 2018