Xucun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xucun coal mine (霍州许村煤业有限责任公司) is a proposed mine, with a designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year, located in Nanguan Town, Lingshi county, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the coal mine.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Huozhou Xucun Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Meiyuan Industry and Trade Group Co., Ltd. (55%), Shanxi Meiyuan Tongce Energy Investment Co., Ltd. (45%) 
- Location: Nanguan Town, Lingshi county, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.695081,111.662597(exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: