Yakutskaya SDPP-2 power station
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Yakutskaya SDPP-2 power station is a gas plant under construction in Sakha (Yakutia) Republic, Russia.
The map below shows the location of Yakutsk, in Sakha Republic, where the project is under construction.
Background on Plant
According to RussHydro, the project is one of four under construction. It is listed at 170 MW. Another report placed the electrical output of the plant at 193 MW, with thermal capacity of 469 Gcal/h. The project is a "state district power plant," or SDPP.
- Sponsor: RusHydro and JSC RAO Energy System of East
- Parent company: RusHydro
- Location: Yakusk, Sakha (Yakutia) Republic, Russia
- Coordinates: 62.033333, 129.733333 (approximate)
- Status: Construction
- Gross Capacity: 170 MW
- Projected in service: 2017
- Coal Type: N/A (gas plant)
- Coal Source: N/A (gas plant)
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Company geography," RusHydro, accessed October 2016
- "Supply of waste heat boilers started to Yakutskaya SDPP-2," AK&M News Service, 20 January 2015